Gasherbrum-I/II Expedition 2017.
Fixed Departure for Double Header Gasherbrum-I/II (June 20, 2017 to August 13, 2017.
Gasherbrum-I / II un-guided and non commercial expedition
This is un-guided and non commercial expedition. Hunza Guides team will provide all logistic services from Islamabad to base camp and back to Islamabad. All climbers are responsible and advice to bring their own high altitude tents, high altitude food and their personal climbing gear. This expedition is leading by famous and well known climber Mr. Giampaolo Corona from Italy and will lead the team from Islamabad to base camp back to Islamabad; he is responsible for all paper work as a leader. If any client needs high altitude porter, high altitude tent, gas or oxygen, Hunza Guides will provide on extra cost.
About Expedition leader
1. 2001 Makalu (Nepal)
2. 2003 Nanga Parbat (Pakistan).!
3. 2005 Broad Peak (Pakistan).!
4. 2006 Lhotse (Nepal).!
5. 2007 2 unclimbed peaks Alpine style in Baltar Range (Pakistan).!
6. 2008 3 unclimbed peaks Alpine style in Miyar Valley, Himachal Pradesh (India).!
7. 2011 Gasherbrum II (Pakistan).!
8. 2012 Dhaulagiri (Nepal).!
9. 2014 Attempt to unclimbed North Pillar of Talung (Nepal).!
10. 2015 Manaslu (Nepal).!
11. 2016 Attempt till 6580 to unclimbed Kimshung (6780m) Nepal
NB- He climbed all these Mountains without oxygen and High Altitude Porters.!